Day 00: Arrival in International Airport Kathmandu 1300m.
Day 00: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour.
Day 01: Kathmandu to Dhulikhel by Drive.
Day 02: Dhulikhel to Nagarkot by walk.
Day 03: Nagarkot- Chagunarayan to Kathmandu.
Day 04: Continue for your next trip or final departure on your own destination.
• International Airport Pick Up and Drop Service.
• 2 Nights Hotels in Kathmandu (before trek).
• Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing with tour guide and private car.
• Sightseeing entrance fees.
• Kathmandu to Dhulikhel by Car.
• Dhulikhel to Nala by Bus.
• Chagu Narayan to Kathmandu by Car.
• Drop to Hotel in Kathmandu.
• Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner along the trek with Tea or Coffee).
• Lodge accommodation on the way.
• An Experience Guide and Helper (carry luggage 2 trekkers 1 helper and including their salary, equipment, insurance, lodging and fooding)
• Equipment; Down Jacket, Sleeping Bags, Rain Coat (after trek return).
• Some Dry Fruits.
• Farewell Dinner.
Service does not include
• Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
• Travel insurance.
• Cold drinks such as; Coke, Mineral Water, Beer etc.
• Personal expenses (laundry, bar bill, telephone, extra helper, battery charge shower and boiled water).
• Tips for Guide and Helpers.
Day 01: Arrival in Nepal Airport 1350mtrs.
Well come to Himalayas Nepal! We pick up you from Tribhuvan International Airport and drop to your hotel where we had booked. After resting some hours and we come there to brief about our progam.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing 1350mtrs.
Half or Full day world Heritage sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with expert tour guide or chill out days as you wish.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Dhulikhel 1450mtrs.
This place is 32 km north from Kathmandu and it takes 1:30 to 2hours by drive and reach in hotel fill up form to entry hotel then you can visit town of Dhulikhel as well as world heritage site and hike to view point overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Dhulikhel to Nagarkot 2175 mtrs/ 5-6hour.
Have hot breakfast then drive to Nala around an hour then walk through fertile land and local villages with old style build. There is simple place to have lunch either we can take pack lunch before Nagarkot and continue to walk up to Nagarkot Tower then follow trail to Nagarkot village for camp overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Nagarkot - Chagunarayan to Kathmandu 1350mtrs/ 4-5hours.
Weak up early in the morning for excellence view and back to hotel for hot breakfast then trek down to Chagunarayan passing through Tamang, Newar settlement with crops field 3-4 hours then reach to Chagunarayan have a lunch, Visit Chagu Narayan Temple, build around 330 AD, this is believed to be oldest pagoda style temple in the Kathmandu valley. The temple has excellence sculpture and carving as well as can see the beautiful countryside, after this place drive back to Kathmandu overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Continue for your next trip or final departure on your own destination.
Prepare for your next trip if you had planned or this is a free last day shopping souvenirs or gift to your family, friends and other relatives until you departure. We offer you short extra trip for you if you have time and if you are departing, we have transportation services to the International Airport for your departure flight to your onwards destination. “Have a Nice Flight” See you again.
Dhulikhel Nagarkot Chagunarayan Hiking reviews
Dan Pear UK
Having been to Nepal twice over the past few years, and spent time with Chandra on both occasions, I would highly recommend him as a guide and a friend. He is a lovely bloke who makes sure his clients are well catered for in every sense. We had a really nice short trek with Chandra in the Kathmandu Valley, walking for a few days from Nagarkot to Dhulikhel. He was always willing to share stories and experiences from his past as well as his views on Nepal and the wider world.
Once back in Kathmandu he was available to give us advice about what to do and where to go, as well as taking us to a restaurant for a Nepali meal! If I ever (fingers crossed) make it back to Nepal, I would definitely get in touch with him again. Thanks for all yours help mate, stay in touch.